Scheduling Screen Overview
- Manage your day-to-day calendar here. You can return to it at any time by clicking the "Scheduling" button in the top navigation menu.
- If you manage multiple calendars, you can switch between them using the "Now Viewing" drop-down menu.
- You can scroll through the year using the arrow keys next to the month just above the calendar section.
- Appointments appear as color-code "dots" on the calendar:
- grey dots are open appointments
- orange dots are booked appointments in a "pending" state
- green dots are booked appointments in a "confirmed" state
Individual appointment details are in the column to the right of the calendar.
- reps confirm their appointments online up to two weeks in advance but no more than 72 hours in advance. Failure to confirm will open the appointment back up to other reps in the territory.
- Click the "edit" link to adjust the date/time or to assign/re-assign
- Click the "cancel" icon to cancel the appointment (it will remain available for booking until you delete it)
- Click the "delete" icon to remove the appointment from your calendar (you must cancel a booked appointment before you can delete it from your calendar).