Now it’s even easier to control how you receive alerts from RxVantage. You’ll still be able to get individual real-time alerts, but you’ll also be able to get most in a summary email only.
Some alerts will only be available to Premium members, such as alerts for new available appointments and alerts for new open months. If you’d like to receive these alerts, you can upgrade to Premium for $39.99 a month by clicking Upgrade Now at the bottom right of the page under ACCOUNT.
- Click the ALERTS button on the top navigation bar
- Under MANAGE YOUR ALERTS, click the ON button to turn on the summary email feature.
- Alerts with a red check in the Daily Summary column will be included in the summary email. If the check box for that alert is selected, you will also receive an individual email each time this alert comes through. Deselect this check box to turn off that feature.
- Click the MY DOCS radio button under Opportunities to select to receive new appointment opportunity alerts from the providers you have identified as MY DOCS in the DOCTORS section of the application or during registration.
- Alerts with a padlock icon must be received by separate email.
- Several alerts are only available to Premium members (or those still in the Trial period). Lite members who wish to upgrade can do so at the bottom of the screen under ACCOUNT/Upgrade Account.