Once you have created appointments during registration or afterwards, you may already have reps assigned to those appointments. You can quickly make the connection in RxVantage using the Import Appointments tool.
If you have completed registration and want to get back to the Import Appointments tool:
- Click the MY OFFICE button on the top navigation bar.
- Select the OFFICE SCHEDULE tab.
- Scroll down to IMPORT APPOINTMENTS.
- Each recurring appointment you created will be listed here. Select the appointment in question and use the drop-down list that appears on your right to select a rep.
- Click the "ASSIGN REP" button and you're done! You will see the rep's name next to the appointment in the IMPORT APPOINTMENTS window. If you make a mistake, simply repeat the process to re-assign the appointment to the correct rep.
- Can't find the rep? No problem. Just click the "ADD YOUR REP NOW" button , fill out as much information as you can and click the "ADD & ASSIGN" button.
- RxVantage will search our rep database for a phone number match -- if it finds one, just click "Yes" to assign the appointment. If it is NOT an accurate match, click "No" and double check the phone number you input. Contact Customer Support if the number you input is correct, but the database match is not.