The RxVantage Sunshine Act Tracker is a utility that enables medical practices to capture and report on data for recording exposure to Sunshine Act thresholds. For example, the Tracker will capture, record and track the dollar value of meals served during pharmaceutical presentations. With the data organized by the RxVantage platform, medical offices have a comparison set against what is reported to CMS by manufacturers, which amounts to a verifiable record of actual interactions.
In less than 30 seconds the practice manager can record all transfers of value associated with an appointment booked through RxVantage. In one common example, when a modest meal is served during an educational presentation to the doctors and staff, with a few clicks the practice manager can record the cost of the meal, the caterer, the office staff and providers who attended and contact info.
To use the Sunshine Act Tracker:
- Go to SCHEDULING, and navigate to a past appointment.
- Next, click on the "Sunshine Log" tab.
- Enter the total price of the meal and name of the caterer in the fields provided and click "Next".
- Enter the names of the attendees (or use "select all") and click "next"
- Select the product you discussed (use "Search for a Product to add to list" if needed) and click "Finish"
- That's it! You will see the details you entered in summary format. If you need to make a correction, use the "edit" button (scroll down if you cannot see it).