In case of personnel changes, you add, edit, or remove staff members from your Office account. You can also grant them access to your account and limit what they can and cannot do once they login.
- Click the "MY OFFICE" button in the horizontal navigation bar
- Select the "OFFICE STAFF" tab. You will see yourself, your providers/doctors and any additional staff members associated with your account.
- Click the number or the "Edit" link to update the total number of employees in your office. Click "Add Staff Members" to add a new doctor or support staff.
- To add a doctor, select "Medical Provider" for their role and select "Next".
- Search by the provider's name, zip code or NPI#
- Select the correct provider and click "ADD SELECTED PROVIDER". Update their office hours, specialties, hospitals, etc. in the window on the right. "Primary Office?" (Yes/No) and "Attends Rep Meetings" (Yes/No) are required. Click "SAVE & GO NEXT" to add another provider. If you are finished, click "x" to close the window.
- To add a non-provider, click the "Add Staff Members" link. Leave the "role" option blank and click "Next".
- Add name, title and select a permission level - "Non-Office Manager" has limited access to your account. This level can view the schedule, but cannot create, edit or remove appointments or Office staff or contact information. "Office Manager" gets complete access to your account.
- You will see the new staff member in the "OFFICE STAFF" tab. You can edit their details or delete their account by clicking on the staff member's name and using the "Edit" or "Delete" links.